If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 55" LED Saorview compatible

Options
  • 06-09-2011 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can you quote me prices on the Samsung 55D6510, 55D6530, and 55D7000 models please? Are they all currently available or is there much of a lead time?

I'm presuming these are only available for in-store collection from your Belfast outlet?

Much obliged!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Tenshot.

Cheers for the post.

The 55" models are not ones that we stock as size is an issue and demand is another.

We generally only bring them in to order.

The only 2 Samsung models that we stock are the UE55D7000 and UE55D8000 as most customers who are looking that size of TV usually want the higher range.

The UE55D7000 is £1999.95 with the D8000 coming in at £2299. These both come with the sexy remote control and the BDD5500 3D bluray player.

If you are looking at something a bit more cost effective, we can get the LG 55LW550T which is £1469.95. This is a passive 3D model which means that you are not having for fork out for extra glasses and it's got the smart system on board like the Samsungs with full web browser etc.

Shipping these is tricky as they are such a large box. I suspect that it will be around £80-£90 as we will have to put this onto a pallet to transport down to you. Where are you in the country ?

I hope this helps but let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

The UE55D7000 is £1999.95 with the D8000 coming in at £2299. These both come with the sexy remote control and the BDD5500 3D bluray player [ ... ]
    Shipping these is tricky as they are such a large box. I suspect that it will be around £80-£90 as we will have to put this onto a pallet to transport down to you. Where are you in the country ?
    Thanks Dave. The 7000 is probably the one I'd be interested in. No real use for the BluRay player but I presume refusing it doesn't lower the price :-)

Would you happen to have the external box dimensions available? There's a good possibility I might be able to collect it in person. I'm based in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Tenshot,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Very nice choice of TV btw.

The box dimensions are 1540 x 848 x 175mm (H, W, D)

Hope this helps.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

The box dimensions are 1540 x 848 x 175mm (H, W, D)
    That's great info; thanks! Should fit nicely in the back of the car with the seat down :-)

Off on holidays for a week today, so I'll make a decision when I get back.

Much obliged.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.