Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9 month student contracts with Broadband companies?

• 06-09-2011 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey guys, anyone know of any good deals or offers for a 9 month contract for broadband? I can't seem to see anything online but I'm sure there must be something out there to cater to students. Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Magnet simply broadband has no contract apparently.

http://magnet.ie/index.php/Signup/choose-product.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭collier

Exuberant wrote: »
    Hey guys, anyone know of any good deals or offers for a 9 month contract for broadband? I can't seem to see anything online but I'm sure there must be something out there to cater to students. Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

As far as I remember both O2 and UPC do student offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

UPC offer 8 month this year. Its 12 month contract but last 4 months are free.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

Thanks very much! Boardzz do you happen to have a link for that? I can't find it on the UPC website, I can only see it on a carphone warehouse website but it doesn't give prices or anything!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Dont have link but I just asked for it when ordering on phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭podgie.

it be another week or two before they be advertsing it on their site but they will be putting flyer in your post box if ya live around the college in the next week or so but if I remember right the tv/broadbrand package is 40 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Virgin Media: Jason

Student offer details here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74237041&postcount=1231

Regards

Jason

If you want to order new products from us and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, (and free activation of product) just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ (Please see the terms & conditions)

- For all customer service queries, please contact 1908.

**I am not authorised to comment in general threads without approval***

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Does anyone know of any other companies doing theese student deals/have no contract ?

Where I am according to the UPC website anyway it isnt avalible in my estate in Maynooth ?

and well magnet isn't available in Kildare :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

zombie thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement