Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

September weather

• 06-09-2011 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Been shi1te so far and were only 1 week in. I was hoping to get 2 more rounds of grazing but with all this rain its making no battle watsoever.:(
    Not good for the weanlens either, this is the third day in a row that its been teeming down on them,
    I`m nearly tempted to put them in until I sell them in October, feck sake..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

it has changed down here as well cooler windy and rain last night,but it can only get better sure we still have the ploughing to go too:eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

It's like November here in Cavan..
    Wind and driving rain all night and more in the forecast..

Our heavy ground is really soft under foot and will be a problem to graze without cutting up badly...

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭johnboy6930

blue sky down here in Kerry now.. made enough of rain here Sunday night

Advertisement