Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulhall's rendition

Options
  • 06-09-2011 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

I thought it was hilarious but did he have to say about JJ not have having a job, and then RTE news showed that bit. But it was what was needed after some very boring speeches!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

What are you on about?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

What are you on about?

John Mulhall sang his own rendition of the song "Give it up" by KC & the Sunshine Band during the homecoming last night.
    There is a snippet of it on the rte 9pm news from last night, around 20 min 50 sec in.

Skip to about 8 min 50 sec in the Youtube video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

still as thick as a plank :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I thought he was drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

femur61 wrote: »
    I thought it was hilarious but did he have to say about JJ not have having a job, and then RTE news showed that bit. But it was what was needed after some very boring speeches!
    The question of DJ was discussed on local radio this morning ,he in fact says JJ, apparently there is some banter between them over working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

catbear wrote: »
    I thought he was drunk.

I would never have guessed.

Advertisement