Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firewood in Dublin 8

Options
  • 06-09-2011 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there, does anyone know where I could buy buy decent bags of firewood in Dublin 8? I live near the fuel depot at Harold's Cross bridge but they only sell those poxy small bags that petrol stations sell. Plus they charge 4 quid and the wood is always soaking wet. I'm looking for somewhere that sells dry firewood blocks in bigger bags. I can get them down the country for 5 quid but looking for something a bit closer to home if possible. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Got some off these guys at the weekend:

http://www.westbiogroup.com/

I collected it, but i see they deliver too. They have 10bags of pine for €40. It's net bags and well seasoned. Good range of wood too and the guy there is very knowledgeable able different types of wood, burn time, moisture content, etc.

Is it for a stove or open fire?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 macpatch

Thanks, i'll look them up. It's for an open fire.

Advertisement