Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to take photos of live band this Wed night

Options
  • 06-09-2011 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'll be in town this Wednesday night (7th) and would like to take photos of a live band. I know the Crane have live music every night but I'd like to know where else do live music (and if possible what type).

If I do find somewhere I'll post up a few photos afterwards.

Thanks in advance,
    Patrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you check the Roisin Dubh and Kings Head websites?
    Something should be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

biko wrote: »
    Did you check the Roisin Dubh and Kings Head websites?
    Something should be on.

Thanks. I meant to say that I checked Roisin Dubh but they're having a comedy night.
    Live Trad in King's Head. Maybe I'll wander around town and pop my head in a few places (Sally Longs etc) and see if there's any lively/rock bands.

Seems like trad, trad, trad everywhere so far.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

Crust-punk and hardcore gig in Sally Longs on Friday night in case you are still about then and looking for some lively shots!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

dantbyhid wrote: »
    Crust-punk and hardcore gig in Sally Longs on Friday night in case you are still about then and looking for some lively shots!

Thanks, I'll try to pop in for that. I checked before you replied but coudln't find any website for Sally Longs.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

On thursday night go to the quays bar there is a good lively band playing around ten we were in there before taking photos for a project and they didn't mind once we sento them copies I suppose they got god photos for free

• Advertisement
Advertisement