Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian 02 presale code anyone

Options
  • 06-09-2011 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

i would appreciate it if anyone that wasnt going to the gig if i could get a presale code from them by pm..i would really appreciate it..thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Hannaah

when are they playing? I didn't hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

26th of nov in the o2 :)

tickets onsale on friday and presale tomorrow for o2 customers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

How do you get a presale code?I figured out ya need a keyword,anyone know what it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

There is no code given yet but when you click "get tickets" on others the Kasabian gig does show up....weird

http://blueroom.o2online.ie/Gig-Guide.aspx

Maybe try "kasabian" to 51020??

EDIT: EDIT - yep that works...kasabian to 51020

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

thegame wrote: »
    i would appreciate it if anyone that wasnt going to the gig if i could get a presale code from them by pm..i would really appreciate it..thanks

Did you get your code yet. If not, let me know and I'll pm one to you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 TommyJoe15

Any chance of sending me the code too? Would really save me hassle as im going to be working all day friday

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

TommyJoe15 wrote: »
    Any chance of sending me the code too? Would really save me hassle as im going to be working all day friday

You can only use the code once so I will still offer it to that other person first, however I can try to get another code for you through my friend :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement