Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Mobile - app for iOS devices

Options
  • 06-09-2011 10:54am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I just noticed this on the IT page of UCDConnect. Android version coming soon.
    UCD Mobile is now available for iPhone, iPods and iPads. Download it for free from the App Store. It will be available shortly for Android devices.
    UCD Mobile is a free app that gives you access to a variety of UCD services via your mobile phone. You can use the Map service to find your way around campus and locate buildings. The app also allows you to access Blackboard Mobile Learn, check the Staff Directory, get News and Event updates as well as Sports news, fixtures and results! 

Just downloaded it now. Hopefully it's better than that piece of crap Blackboard app.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭cozzie55

I just noticed this on the IT page of UCDConnect. Android version coming soon.

Just downloaded it now. Hopefully it's better than that piece of crap Blackboard app.

I've heard of this but haven't seen anywhere to download it yet.
    Apparently it was someone's final year project last year to design to that app.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

I hope they open source them. It'd be nice to customize it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Downloaded it the other day, map and stuff with it along with access to bb. will see how it goes

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It actually seems to be made by Blackboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭JonB

I wanted to do this for third year software project. UCD app. Although we ended up having to do a code critic :( Ah no to be fair that was fun too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement