Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper sprung a lead...what can I do

• 06-09-2011 10:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭

Camper sprung a leak over the weekend while at Electric Picnic, thought it might have been a window left open but this morning I checked it again (after heavy showers last night) and there is definitely a leak that is making it way down via the main cabin window (at first glance the water appears to be making its way down from the roof, although I guess it could be making its way through the window)

Any tips on what to do to stop the leak and dry out the camper while I try source someone professional to take a look at it?

Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Fill it up with radweld :p

If you've found the source of the leak just get a pu seam sealer like tigerseal from your local motorfactor or an ms polymer sealant like tec7 and seal it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

tmalmb wrote: »
    Camper sprung a leak over the weekend while at Electric Picnic, thought it might have been a window left open but this morning I checked it again (after heavy showers last night) and there is definitely a leak that is making it way down via the main cabin window (at first glance the water appears to be making its way down from the roof, although I guess it could be making its way through the window)

Any tips on what to do to stop the leak and dry out the camper while I try source someone professional to take a look at it?

Tom
    Lidl and Aldi sell cheap cryistal/podwer dehumidifers

Advertisement