Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which photo for animal photo competition?

• 06-09-2011 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Animal Care Soiety have a photo competition every month, photo must be related to animals.

I have a few, just looking for opinions on which one to enter:

5525192425_22ef9630d2_z.jpg

5991195837_1631481d01.jpg

5991752220_366370dcc7.jpg

5995642140_b6e625d9dd.jpg

3769474435_20db031890.jpg

Thanks!
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Does this really necessitate debate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Does this really necessitate debate?

No, it doens't.
    Not debate, just opinions I'm looking for.
    In my mind I think the horses running is the 'best' photo but I like the face of the dog. They're my photos and I've viewed them many, many times so it's nice to get an opinion from someone else.

Apologies if I've wasted your valuable time....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Sorry.. feeling a bit grumpy.

#1 is the winner. Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Yeah, #1 for me - has plenty of character going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

Number one also for me, if he were collecting for charity then i would hand him over my bank details to easily, very cute photo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

number one :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Number one for me too, though I think it needs a bit more punch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

thanks, I went with number 1 so.
    Just realised now that the 'competition' is first the most amount of people in Facebook that like the photo....so more like a 'who can get the most friends to vote for me' competition. After that a winner is selected from the top 5.

The prize isn't anything much but I said recently I'm going to start entering more competitions so I am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭steoc

The doggie would get my vote too.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭the_tractor

I would pick No.2.

The doggy looks like a nice doggy, but it does nothing for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I love the sad/lonely look on the pooch! I had a look (and voted!) and it's a popularity competition rather than the best pic. And on top of that you had to pay to enter!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lee_

number two for me too, your kind of looking down on him and it doesnt work the best imo

Advertisement