Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Lunarglide sizing

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Rantan

@Rantan. I have 1160's and just got Glide +3's. I find the fit very different,very snug,almost tight.Havnt tried them out yet. Did you find this? Ive read reviews which say that the Glides fit like a tight sock. Is it just a matter of getting used to the difference? Cheers in advance

I got a pair of glides 3 last weekend to replace a pair of swifts I got the week before (the swifts were a very poor and expensive decision) anyway I have a jippy foot this week so have only taken the 3's out once. In that short run I was surprised how different they felt to the 2's I had before. Its early yet but I am hoping to love the 3's as much as the 2's as I am planing to wear them for DCM and breaking in time is running out.
    Anyway, sorry I cant be more specific with feedback on the 3's but in the one run I've done in them they felt good, didn;t find them too tight or anything, I'm hoping to get back to normal training next week so will let you know how I get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Ironically,I have a jippy foot too:eek: Been to physio,stiff big toe. Fitted a small pad to insole to slightly lift foot,gives me more range of motion in it.Also sorted hip/glute/hammy probs it was causing.Back in action Monday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Rantan

JC...i was with physio on thurs and she told me pretty much the same thing!! First she suggested orthotics which I said no to - only if all else fails - she did suggest a small supportive insole to cusio the ball of my foot where the impact has been hurting - which sounds a bit like yours. i went out for my first run of the week last night inthe 3's - did a handy 5m - the LG's felt great and no foot probs so far - liked the fit - didn;t find them particulary snug or tight

Advertisement