Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

disadvantaged area payments

• 06-09-2011 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭

i was just wondering has anyone seen anything about this, its normally due around the 20th sept

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

i will believe it when i see it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

There's been nothing publicised about it yet - its usually on the front page of the farming infor or IFJ a month before you see it in your account!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭polod

whelan1 wrote: »
    i will believe it when i see it:D

jays ye hardly get disadvantaged payments up in louth do ye ? ye have some of the best land in ireland up there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Juniorhurler

polod wrote: »
    jays ye hardly get disadvantaged payments up in louth do ye ? ye have some of the best land in ireland up there :p

They do boy and I get them in Wexford which also has some great land. Unfortunately though my land is a swamp compared to that great land though. Damned macamores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

apparently being issued on 22nd, sept, they will decide the week before if its going to be full 100% or the 75-25, depending on the number of errors reported,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭wiilow74

apparently being issued on 22nd, sept, they will decide the week before if its going to be full 100% or the 75-25, depending on the number of errors reported,

Yeah inside back page of the Journal today , starting payments Sept 22nd but no mention of what percentage is being paid out :(

wiilow74 wrote: »
    Yeah inside back page of the Journal today , starting payments Sept 22nd but no mention of what percentage is being paid out :(
    i love the way they say starting payments does that mean they are starting processing or that they have to clear somewhere for a few days before we get them :confused: i will be checking my internet banking every morning to see if its there:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

This is def worth keeping an eye on daily - http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/press/
    for updates on payments etc. from the Department

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

money for jam :rolleyes:

This is def worth keeping an eye on daily - http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/press/
    for updates on payments etc. from the Department

i find the journal and the indo on tuesday, ahead of that website.

• Advertisement

Got letter today from Portlaoise office ,saying they're unable to confirm stocking levels for the DAA payment can I fill in form and send back ! It happened last year as well , in this day and age of technology how is it that all my reps file ,stocking density ect is up to date on a computer in Tullamore office but in Portlaoise they have no record of anything :confused: I though computers were meant to be linked on a network and a file is there to be accessed by who so ever needs it ? Talk about timewasting and makin themselves look busy :mad:

Got letter today from Portlaoise office ,saying they're unable to confirm stocking levels for the DAA payment can I fill in form and send back ! It happened last year as well , in this day and age of technology how is it that all my reps file ,stocking density ect is up to date on a computer in Tullamore office but in Portlaoise they have no record of anything :confused: I though computers were meant to be linked on a network and a file is there to be accessed by who so ever needs it ? Talk about timewasting and makin themselves look busy :mad:

Oh, yeah I forgot the best part ,the letter is dated September 1st and I only got it today September 12th !!!:mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

You must have gotten really thick on the phone last year so:pac:

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Ah well someone has to keep em on their toes !!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Well enjoy it while you can. If the dept of ag budget is going to get an 18% cut as reported then all except the absolute minimum required to be paid by brussels will be paid in future:mad:

apparently minister coveney announced today that payments have started :D:D hope its in my account tomorrow so i can spend it at the ploughing:)

apparently minister coveney announced today that payments have started :D:D hope its in my account tomorrow so i can spend it at the ploughing:)

, ahead of time, christ i find that hard to believe, :confused:, i hope your right, im going thur,

its on agfood.ie:)

good stuff :), im not signed into that,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭LivInt20

here is the link

Minister announces commencement of payments under the 2011 Disadvantaged Areas Scheme

https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/press/pressreleases/2011/september/title,58205,en.html

• Advertisement

its not in today:o but in saying that some people might have it , there was a query on my sfp but that was sorted and girl said it was cleared for payment

I was talking to a very nice woman at the dept stand and she told me i am all set for a few bob to parachute into my very strained account tomorrow. First time in about 7 years it will have been in on time and there has been no change to my application figures, bar a few lines on a map last year.

5live wrote: »
    I was talking to a very nice woman at the dept stand and she told me i am all set for a few bob to parachute into my very strained account tomorrow. First time in about 7 years it will have been in on time and there has been no change to my application figures, bar a few lines on a map last year.

did u give her a nice big kiss :D

did u give her a nice big kiss :D
    For some reason, they get very upset when you jump over the counter and give them a big hug and kiss. At least thats what the Gardai told me in the squad car 8 years ago:(

For some reason, they get very upset when you jump over the counter and give them a big hug and kiss. At least thats what the Gardai told me in the squad car 8 years ago:(

haha:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

5live you're lucky you didn't get barred for life. I got (nearly) barred from smyths toyshop last xmas when I went up to the manager and in a very low voice asked her if they had any adult toys;)

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Payments are to start showing up in account from tomorrow onwards and they're suppose to be paying the full 100% out if everything is cleared , hope this is the case :)

i saw simon at the ploughing and was just about to convey my disappointment at the da payment not being in my account when he was whisked off:( hopefully it will be in in the morning , i will be up qt 6 to check so will let ye know

not in my account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Butcher Boy

happy days in this morning .

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭jonny d

Just checked and in my a/c this morning yippee!!!!

I got it. Looks like its 100% too! Happy Days - can pay off my contractor for the baling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭Tipp Man

i saw simon at the ploughing and was just about to convey my disappointment at the da payment not being in my account when he was whisked off:( hopefully it will be in in the morning , i will be up qt 6 to check so will let ye know

Are Department payments usually in at 6am?

I was of the understanding that payments would not show on the account until 9am. could be wrong though

well its not in my account anyways:confused: checked there again and checked at 6am, well theres always tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭towzer2010

Feck it. Not in my account either.

• Advertisement

well its not in my account anyways:confused: checked there again and checked at 6am, well theres always tomorrow
    Not in mine either :mad: and talked to dept last week ,they said I was cleared for payment :confused: Maybe in the morning ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

got mine 100% :) minus the €78 overpayment on the sheep scheme:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Ashill5

A great day! Dry Morning for a change and the headage in the A/C!:D:D

Not in mine either :mad: and talked to dept last week ,they said I was cleared for payment :confused: Maybe in the morning ?
    they told me i was cleared for payment also, at least i am not the inly one that didnt get it:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dryan

Cool! Got it! hope the rest of the payments go just as smoothly!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Got 100% payment today.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭warfie35

yeah just checked me account, paid 100%, pay contractor for second cut, great sunshine in mid west this evening,hopes we get few dry warm days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Nobbies

well it,s after half 9 at nite now and no sign of it.guess it will be at least 9 i the morning before anyone who hits the buttons too send it out resumes that work??

will check early in the morning , what is the rate of payment?

not in today either

95.99 per hectare I think the rate was.
    not in today either

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭thetangler

In yesterday evening when I checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 CCM

Rang portlaoise yesterday and heard the dreaded d word, digitisation, they couldn't even give me a timeframe. Thought that was all done last year, deja vu all over again. Think it's time to send a few emails

CCM wrote: »
    Rang portlaoise yesterday and heard the dreaded d word, digitisation, they couldn't even give me a timeframe. Thought that was all done last year, deja vu all over again. Think it's time to send a few emails
    so you where not told that you where cleared for payment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭towzer2010

CCM wrote: »
    Hi CCM.

What number did you call?

Every time I call (1890200144) it just rings until an operator's recording kicks in telling me all agents are busy and to please leave your name and number. Then before you can leave your details another recording comes on saying goodbye and hangs up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement