Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Trees for woodturner

Options
  • 06-09-2011 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all,

Im a woodturner in Sligo. Looking for felled trees or standing trees that need felling. Willing to pay cash for timber. I arrive take away tree. Tidy up and pay you!

Anyone interested drop me a PM.

Cheers

Matt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Forest Fire

Hi,
    We have a 60ft red cedar(I think..looks like a Lliandi, smells like a cedar) in our garden we need removed.
    Interested? and what are costs?

Niall.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mattwoodturner

Hi Niall,

Where are you? I'd need to look at it.

Best Regards

Matt

Dun Laoghaire

Send me your email, and I'll send you an image. Niall.

Sorry Niall,

Your too far away. Contact your local woodturning chapter ( Google them) and you might find someone local to come and take it away. If its near the house you'd be advised to get an insured contractor to drop the tree.

Best of luck

Matt

• Advertisement

Could you give me a name of anyone?
    Niall.

Go to www.dublinwoodturners.com. This is the website of the dublin chapter of the Irish woodturners guild. Contact any of the people listed there. I don't know any of them personally so can't give you an introduction.

Hope thats helpful

Matt

Thanks Matt

Advertisement