Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc - Transferring from p/t to f/t possible?

Options
  • 06-09-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

I am due to begin on the MSc. Technology & Learning this year, however I have recently been made redundant & am finding it difficult to find work which will allow for the Friday afternoon lectures.

I had originally hoped to enrol on the MSc. Interactive Digital Media, but as this course was extremely over subscribed, I was not even shortlisted for interview.

With my current circumstances I feel a full-time course would be more practical in terms of financial and time commitments and the fact that it is not easy to find employment which will fit with the timetable.

Short version:
    My question is whether is might be possible to apply to transfer from part-time MSc to a full-time pogramme in the same department?

Anyone applied to transfer p/t to f/t or vice versa?
    Anyone sucessfully transfered onto f/t MSc from p/t place offering?

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Advertisement