Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First spin out in 16 years

• 06-09-2011 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

So finally got out this morning for spin. 16 years since went out for a cycle and i felt it. It wasn't much to write about but will anyway. Just under 15k in 40 mins. I know its probably not great but i suppose its a start. Cateye strata says average speed of 20.4km/h I will say one thing though the wind was a bitch at times. Dont mind the rain but the wind i hate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Fair play for getting back out. And what a morning you chose eh!
    Dont worry about times etc. Just start enjoying it the worry about fitness/speed/strenght later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

^^ +1

That was the worst wind in months, so I wouldn't be worrying about speed/times.

Advertisement