Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could live the life of a fictional character?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭nirvanaholic

James Bond:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Tordelback

Oh yeah, Bertie Wooster's a good one! I'm thinking Jerry Cornelius might be fun (although I might steer clear of the incest), as would Enoch Root.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Bertie Wooster - a comfortable, carefree life!
    I don't know, it'd be rather tiring I'd say. He's seems to spend all his days trying to get out of scrapes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

lordgoat wrote: »
    Toru or Naoko

I'd go with Toru but pick Midori if Kiko Mizuhara is anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

I think it would be fun to be Luke Rhinehart "The Dice Man" for a while. That would be very interesting actually.

• Advertisement

I don't know, it'd be rather tiring I'd say. He's seems to spend all his days trying to get out of scrapes.

True, but he doesn't ever try very hard, does he? And anyway, Jeeves will always save his bacon in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I think he tries very hard actually! He's a good friend to his friends is Bertie. If a bit ineffectual at times.

True, true - he certainly starts into each task with a will... Maybe I've started conflating Bertie with House. And before you ask, no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭damselnat

The Weasley twins, preferably the one who doesn't die....they always seemed like they were having good craic....Dorian Gray too, either of them would do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

Indiana Jones. Though I wouldn't want to be one of his students. That guy did not take his teaching commitments seriously. He used to just venture off in the middle of the semester: "Apologies, class is cancelled this week as I find myself held-up in Europe, fighting Nazis and pursuing the Ark of the Covenant." He could have at least set down the Holy Grail for long enough to grade a few end-of-term papers. What a selfish prick.

• Advertisement
Advertisement