Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think I'm pregnant --unplanned

Options
  • 06-09-2011 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

I just need some reassurance, I thought I was finished having babies, but I think I'm pregnant with #4.

The thoughts of it fills me with excitement and dread.

The others were all planned, this is a huge shock and a huge surprise, and part of me is scared that I'm wrong, but I really feel I am not.

Finacially I've no idea how we'll manage, but I know we will, we'll have to.

I know I need to do a HPT but I'm scared of my reaction to it. I know my husband will be ok, but I'm not sure how I can face another tough pregnancy, it doesn't suit me.

Youngest is 10months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

You could be worrying over nothing. Do a test and put your mind at ease. You'll never know how you'll feel until you know either way.

Good luck in whatever the outcome may be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Do a test. . i had a false alarm when my youngest was 6 months. . he's my third. . it was negative but i think the worrying didn't help me either.. unfortunately i didn't heed the warning and i'm due number 4 in 3 weeks. .:eek::D my youngest is 20 months today. . needless to say my husband got the snip for his birthday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

You'll manage girlie, I planned 1 and ended up with 4 but now they are aged from 9-17 yrs life is great...... Wouldn't have it any other way:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 rocketchick

same here...
    im 16 days late i havent got the mental strength to do a HPT, theres no way we could afford a third baby, if im pregnant I conceived during my period.. so much for a safe time
    my husband will go ballistic im terrified to even test
    did you test yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pippington

Hi,

New to here and first time pregnant. Im 24 and it was totally unplanned, only with himself about 4 months. Such a shock at first, couldnt believe it was happening. Found out at 5 weeks and am now 17weeks and so much has changed. I cant wait for this baby now, we have moved in together and feel this baby has made our lives. Thankfully both of us are currently working, even though my job is not permanent and I have no idea how long I will be kept on for. My partner is also just gone back to college as a mature student and working when he can. We are not in the ideal situation but then we are not in a bad situation either. We are saving as much as we can. Something that seemed like the end of the world at the beginning has now become the most important exciting thing in my life. Cant wait :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement