Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a GOOD physio?

Options
  • 06-09-2011 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭marieky21

Barry Mollaghan (Physio works) on the market square in longford town or Miranda Moran at Newtownforbes. My brother has gone to both of them with knee injuries and found them both very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Id recommend Miranda aswell.Alot of my mates play footy and have gone to her over the years and all find her top drawer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

marieky21 wrote: »
    Barry Mollaghan (Physio works) on the market square in longford town

if you go to Barry make sure you hold onto your receipts, i lost mine and rang looking to get copies and was quoting 10 euro for each one:eek:, i won't be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

duckysauce wrote: »
    if you go to Barry make sure you hold onto your receipts, i lost mine and rang looking to get copies and was quoting 10 euro for each one:eek:, i won't be back.

10 euro for a copy of a receipt?? seriously?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭skibum

What a miserable c&nt.... Fair enough to charge €10 for admin etc for a batch, but a tenner each!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

10 euro for a copy of a receipt?? seriously?!

yep told him i rang the Denist for receipts the day before and she posted out 6 of them no questions asked or moaning. Physio started going on about admin fees blah blah blah, and that there would be a charge of 10 euros each, at this stage i told him to kept them . In these days when you want every customer that you can get its bizarre carry on , and terrible customer relations.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

yep told him i rang the Denist for receipts the day before and she posted out 6 of them no questions asked or moaning. Physio started going on about admin fees blah blah blah, and that there would be a charge of 10 euros each, at this stage i told him to kept them . In these days when you want every customer that you can get its bizarre carry on , and terrible customer relations.

that's ridiculous. tell him you'll go in and copy them yourself!

Advertisement