Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Insurance Query - Anyone know who 'MCB' might refer to??

Options
  • 06-09-2011 3:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know which insurance company or broker 'MCB' might represent??

"MCB" are the first 3 letters in the insurance policy number of a bus which was involved in an RTA with my girlfriend a few years ago, she is not making a claim as no one was at fault but unless she can get the bus companys insurance firm to confirm that she is not making a claim against them then the hospital are hitting her with an 'RTA fee' which is only charged when the patient is making a claim against the insurer.

Thanks to the garda that was at the scene at the time, she has the drivers name, his policy number, his company and their office number but the business phone number doesn't seem to be working as everytime we try it, it rings out or goes through to a fax machine! Hence my posting on here...

Would appreciate any advice or if anyone can ascertain how we could figure out the insurer from the policy number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭MikeCairo78

I am pretty sure that MCB is for Europa / RSA that operate out of Galway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

I am pretty sure that MCB is for Europa / RSA that operate out of Galway.

Think that's them alright, thanks a million!

Advertisement