Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home for Pigeon AKA Kevin.

• 06-09-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all;

Super weird query here -

Recently a pigeon has taken up residence in my garden. I live in the country and this may seem fairly standard however he has little tags on his feet - as I know nothing about pigeons, I am unsure if he is a racing pigeon or weather or not he was kept for pleasure.

The problem is - he is super tame and I don't think he can survive by himself. He doesn't know how to roost and sleeps on our window ledge.
    When he first arrived he had a leg injury but it now seems to have healed.

He has recently taken to flying into rooms that are open and hanging out inside, he is easily caught and put back outside.

If anybody can help find him a home, we would appreciate it ( So would Kevin :))

Thanks in advance......

Comments

Advertisement