Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non EU Students Fee Policy

Options
  • 06-09-2011 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi people!

Just like everybody else even I've got some doubts which I want to clarify. Hope that you guys will help.

Well, I'm planning to go to Dublin for an Accountancy course. I'm actually studying the course here in Dubai and would like to switch to Eden College or may be City Limerick College would do. The reason I picked these two is because of the low fees as compared to other colleges.

The thing is that in their prospectus they say, Non EU students need to pay all their fees at the time of application before applying for the visa.

What do they actually mean? They want me to pay the 2.5 years fee up front? or even on yearly basis would do?

I'm a little confused here and would appreciate if somebody helped.

Cheers
    Aakash John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Tuition is usually billed annually so from reading that they seem to mean you pay for the 1st year in full before you enrol, not the fees for the duration of the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 aakash

Thanks for the quick response... Much appreciated

Advertisement