Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visonic servicing?

Options
  • 06-09-2011 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone who can service a Visonic alarm in the Dublin area?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Can anyone recommend someone who can service a Visonic alarm in the Dublin area?

Many thanks.

If you have an issue with the system we might be able to help here if you tell us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

most companies should be able to sort this for you, just shop around.
    But as mentioned it's easy enough to replace batteries etc yourself

Very easy if that is all that needs to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Even easier if the external bell is wired

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kaizer13

...and if you are having problems with magnetic door and window switch senders, chances are that you need to replace the reed switch in the sender unit ..... or pay for a new sender unit.
    I have repaired many of these, and the repair works well and reliably. I have spoken about this to Visonic and they don't accept that there is a problem.

The only problem I have come across with there contacts is if there is a bad frost, it is the only thing I could put it down too as it would always be just after that, that the reed would fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 condo

Anyone know how to get into installer menu on a Visonic powermax complete. I disabled the user permit option and exited the menu to find that the installer menu was no longer available.
    Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Press arrow right untill you come to installer, press OK then enter the engineer code?
    If the installer option is not there you don't have the master user code.

Advertisement