Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best salad in town??

• 06-09-2011 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

So, who does it? If I'm occasionally inclined to want a salad, who does the best one in town?
    I've had many bog standard salads in places where it seems to be an afterthought. Finnegans do a HUGE salad but it's pricey too and only worth it if you are starving.......
    In town, I don't know, but would make a b line for somewhere throwing out a good salad......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

cafe noir do a lovely salad at lunch the regular one is lovely and you pick what you want and the dressing honey and mustard is lovely and you get brown bread all for about 5.95 or 6.95 cant remember but you would be quite full after it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

seachto7 wrote: »
    So, who does it? If I'm occasionally inclined to want a salad, who does the best one in town?
    I've had many bog standard salads in places where it seems to be an afterthought. Finnegans do a HUGE salad but it's pricey too and only worth it if you are starving.......
    In town, I don't know, but would make a b line for somewhere throwing out a good salad......

Milano do really nice salads. Some of them come with pizza bread or breadsticks and they are delish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

closifer wrote: »
    seachto7 wrote: »

Milano do really nice salads. Some of them come with pizza bread or breadsticks and they are delish!

Agree with this. Milanos have some nice salads

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

I know they are not quite in "town" but Delish in Raheen and Castletroy do v nice salads.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Something about this thread is quite funny :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

don't be tossing assumptions about...:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

It's gotta be Sage Cafe for me in Catherine Street
    yum yum yum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

+1 for sage food is great in there not just the salad

Advertisement