Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand bookstore?

Options
  • 06-09-2011 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

I've heard a few people mention there's a second hand bookstore on campus, where exactly is it?

I'm a Law Plus Student by the way, so if anyone knows if there are digital copies of anything important (or interesting) to be found or if older editions of particular books from the library are basically the same, please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TraskHamilton

The second hand bookshop is run by the Students Union. If you want to sell books just drop them into reception with your name, UL ID, and price written on the inside cover. If you're looking to buy a particular book check in the catalogue on the SU's website, it lists all the books they currently have in stock!
    It's a great service, saved me a fortune over the past few semesters!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

That's really handy, cheers!

Advertisement