Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed Revelations Multiplayer Beta

Options
  • 06-09-2011 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

So the Multiplayer beta for Assassins Creed Revelations came out a few days ago and it's available for Playstation Plus members to download...

If you haven't downloaded it yet.. Go do it! I loved it. I made a gameplay commentary of one of my games check it out and will you be getting it?

I will definitly buy it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Better than brotherhood online, having trouble latley getting into games :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Have a code to download it for PS3 if anyone wants it. Have no interest in playing AC online so it'll go to waste otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya, same old AC MP but brotherhood was great! I like the new wall climbing how the take bigger leaps up the wall and generally climb faster. I havn't levelled up much yet but looking good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

As someone who played the Brotherhood multiplayer to death on the 360 and cannot play the beta... I very much enjoyed your video.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Ya, same old AC MP but brotherhood was great! I like the new wall climbing how the take bigger leaps up the wall and generally climb faster. I havn't levelled up much yet but looking good so far.

Really?? I think then I'm going to buy Brotherhood soon so as I love this beta, although it's a shame that theres not much of an improvement from brotherhood but I won't talk about that too much as I'm a Call of Duty player so can't complain!

@James Howlett
    As someone who played the Brotherhood multiplayer to death on the 360 and cannot play the beta... I very much enjoyed your video.

cheers mate, do you still play brotherhood now at this stage? are you going to get revelations?

• Advertisement

Sumsar....go get Brotherhood right now! If you like the revelations demo, then you will love Brotherhood. Did you play AC 1 or AC 2 yet?

I played AC 1, about 4 levels in I hated the thing and gave up. AC 2 was my favourite game of the year and Brohood was like an add on to AC 2, another great game!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I've a code as well. I thought I'd get to try it, but was too busy. So if anyone wants it, give me a shout.

edit: and it's gone. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

humanji wrote: »
    I've a code as well. I thought I'd get to try it, but was too busy. So if anyone wants it, give me a shout.

Ps3 aswell ??? If it was xbox I'd take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

calex71 wrote: »
    Ps3 aswell ??? If it was xbox I'd take it.
    Sorry, yeah PS3 as well. I think the beta is only PS3.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Sumsar....go get Brotherhood right now! If you like the revelations demo, then you will love Brotherhood. Did you play AC 1 or AC 2 yet?

I played AC 1, about 4 levels in I hated the thing and gave up. AC 2 was my favourite game of the year and Brohood was like an add on to AC 2, another great game!

I'm definitly going to buy the game in the next couple of days as anybody I've spoken to about the multiplayer says the same!

I am the exact same as you... I played AC1 hated it but completed it since I rented it for a week, only a few months ago I played AC2 cause a friend gave me a loan of it and I was hooked on it and loved it, just like you it was one of the best games that I personally played this year.

So I'm definitly going to get brotherhood now cheers for that, add me on the PS3 and i'll give ya some games when I get it!?

• Advertisement

def man, my PSN is sheehy83. Gimme an add next time you're on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I'd love a code, if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

sumsar wrote: »
    @James Howlett

cheers mate, do you still play brotherhood now at this stage? are you going to get revelations?

Not so much lately as I had played BroHo so much that I needed a break :)
    The AC Multiplayer really is the thinking man's game, I love it.

As for Revelations, I booked my Animus edition a month ago, can't wait!

Healium wrote: »
    I'd love a code, if anyone has one.

Are you still after a code? I've one to giveaway :)

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Are you still after a code? I've one to giveaway :)

Please? :D

Please? :D

PM'ed. Enjoy!

Not so much lately as I had played BroHo so much that I needed a break :)
    The AC Multiplayer really is the thinking man's game, I love it.

As for Revelations, I booked my Animus edition a month ago, can't wait!

It really is. Definitly not for diehard Call of Duty players! I might do the same man, Gonna get BrotherHood soon.

Got any tips for the multiplayer? :rolleyes:

sumsar wrote: »
    Got any tips for the multiplayer? :rolleyes:

Synchronized Power Morph with your teammates in a crowded area for epic lulz

Synchronized Power Morph with your teammates in a crowded area for epic lulz

haha I can imagine, but at the moment not knowing anybody online on Assassins Creed I doubt that'll happen for me haha..

Also I listened to the advice given... I bought AC Brotherhood today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'll be up for a few games of this later if anyone wants, PSN:hoorhouse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Released in the PS Store now..!

After playing this for most of the day yesterday, I think its great!
    Everything is nice and smooth with no lag.

I love the techniques involved to kill and evade your target, like hiding in a group disguised as someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Its funny when you're playing Team Manhunt and all the hiding team are hiding together for max points and then all 4 attackers come looking......Then an attacker makes a move.....
    The Melee battle that ensues is just epic!!!:D

haha yeah and when your getting the kill you think ur awesome then all of a sudden you get r@ped haha. the one game mode i suck at is artifact!

Advertisement