Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warned in airsoft adverts

Options
  • 06-09-2011 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

hi i was warned in airsoft adverts i think unfairly . i posted a thread selling a laser a grip bio pod and a facemask . i sold the laser and swapped my grip bio for a mag so i was left with a facemask . 3 days went by and i told my friend about what i sold and how i sold it and he wanted me to sell his aswell as we both have different lasers and a grip bio each , so i created a new thread as my old one was burried upon different adverts and a mod closed the thread for multi trading cause he taught i was listing the same item oin a different thread but how could i if i already sold my laser and swapped my grip bio . i already talked to him and explaineed it all numerous times please help me and remove this warning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Looking at your thread okeanes, you yourself said there:
    okeanes wrote: »
    these items have been listed in another thread

And you've said it yourself here, that you created a new thread to sell something from the old thread.

While the charter clearly states:
    o1s1n wrote: »
    10.Multiple threads / reposting - Do not post multiple threads offering the same item, no matter how long it has been since your last sale attempt.

I can't see how the warning could be considered unfair. Just because there are new items as well as old items in the new thread doesn't mean you can bypass the rule - you should have put all your friends stuff in a new thread of its own and left your stuff to be sold in the earlier thread.

Also, this kind of thing doesn't help your case.

Advertisement