Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best route Rathfarnham to Lucan leaving 8.40am?

Options
  • 06-09-2011 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi people,

This is my very first post on boards so Im hoping someone can help me..

Im working in Mullingar at the moment and hoping to bite the bullet and buy a house with my boyfriend in the Templeogue/Rathfarnham area..

It takes 40 mins no hassle/traffic on the motorway from Ballyowen exit Lucan to Mullingar leaving bout 9am..

However, I did a trial run this morn from The Fairways (beside Rathfarnham Shopping Centre) where we've seen a place we like, leaving at 8.40am, going along Butterfield Ave and Firhouse Rd, taking a right up tp Spawell Roundabout... all in all I got to Ballyowen exit Lucan in 26 mins... bit more than Id hoped!

I realise this is the most obvious way to go and Im hitting school traffic at this time, but my hours arent really flexible at work and I have to leave at this time..

Im just wondering if anyone knows a shorter route at that time or has any advice in this regard?

Really grateful for any ideas

Thanks a mill

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement