Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** ALLIANCE: Independent Artists for Africa - Benefit gig. ***

Options
  • 06-09-2011 7:19pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.whelanslive.com/index.php/archives/4954

A benefit day to help relieve some of the devastation caused by drought in East Africa.

Players:

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR.
    PATRICK KELLEHER & HIS COLD DEAD HANDS.
    RETARDED COP. TIERANNIESAUR. TOBY KAAR.
    WE ARE LOSERS. THE LAST DAYS OF 1984. MOTHS.
    GREAT LAKES MYSTERY. SERT ONE. ALARMIST.
    WHITE COLLAR BOY. DAITHI. ANGKORWAT.
    THE FORMER SOVIET REPUBLIC. FUNERAL SUITS. REID.
    DJ NIALLER9. DJ HARMLESS NOISE & MORE TO BE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

That is some serious line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

15quid is great value for that.
    pity it's on a sunday, which means i'd probably have to leave before the end, but will probably still go anyway....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

15quid is great value for that.
    pity it's on a sunday, which means i'd probably have to leave before the end, but will probably still go anyway....

Why do you have to leave early?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MarkH

Hello.. excellent line-up alright, don't suppose anyone has got any idea of running order/stage times? I would probably have the opposite problem to ghostdancer, i.e. I doubt I would be able to arrive at 2 p.m., more like 7-ish I'd say (them's the breaks). So I'm wondering who I might catch or miss in that case...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

lordgoat wrote: »
    Why do you have to leave early?

was thinking it'd be on after 11:30 (last bus) but i suppose it could well be finishing up before that...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

was thinking it'd be on after 11:30 (last bus) but i suppose it could well be finishing up before that...

There are Dj's on after the gig - Harmlessnoise and Sweet Oblivion (both bloggers) But i *think* the gig is over at 11.

No running order yet. If i were to guess ASIWYFA will be on last.

Advertisement