Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any tips on getting second hand books?

Options
  • 06-09-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I know the students union have a system up and running , but at the moment they dont have the book i need. Psychology for nurses and other health professions(2003).(i need it soon , we have to read the first chapter for next week) I am curious to know , what do you do or where do u go if you want to get second hand books if u cant get them in the students union.Amazon ? Please and thank you :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

If you're stuck just get it in the library and read the chapter then....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 laura101

i have that book and am finished with it if you want to buy it. im taking all my books to second hand bookshop in ul tomorrow or you can meet me in campus if u want to collect it. im sellin it for 25 euro,

• Registered Users Posts: 20 caty360

laura101 wrote: »
    i have that book and am finished with it if you want to buy it. im taking all my books to second hand bookshop in ul tomorrow or you can meet me in campus if u want to collect it. im sellin it for 25 euro,
    sound !

Advertisement