Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Options RDS

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

I'm thinking of going tomorrow for the prosoectus from queens? Im a potential repeat but when I called queens they just told me to apply to UCAS this year....I have one question the woman on the phone couldn't answer.

how much does it cost and do you need to apply to go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I did!. To sum it up in one word... Meh
    Wasn't anything spectacular to be honest! I came home with 26 Irish times Pens 13 NUIM Pencils and 6 notebooks.. The funniest thing all day was some of the schools uniforms however.. MANKY :L.. Chuchoter for some reason I think I recognized you at the Trinity stand de some reason :L.. I don't know why I just thought I did? :L hahaha

But how do you know what I look like?? :P I didn't get nearly enough free stuff, 2 bags, 3 pens, 2 keychains and a notebook.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I did!. To sum it up in one word... Meh
    Wasn't anything spectacular to be honest! I came home with 26 Irish times Pens 13 NUIM Pencils and 6 notebooks.. The funniest thing all day was some of the schools uniforms however.. MANKY :L.. Chuchoter for some reason I think I recognized you at the Trinity stand de some reason :L.. I don't know why I just thought I did? :L hahaha

Recognising a boards member? Now that's epic creeping :pac:. I didnt realise that there was any of that free stuff to be got either, all I got was a highlighter.

For anyone going tomorrow, it is well worth going to, talk to the college reps and attend the seminars, some of them are really good. College reps from the big colleges are subject specific so can answer loads of your questions, any smaller colleges don't do much but hand out prospectus'.

Bring a bag, have questions ready and make the most of it, some people left very early and that to me is a waste of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Cian A wrote: »
    Recognising a boards member? Now that's epic creeping :pac:. I didnt realise that there was any of that free stuff to be got either, all I got was a highlighter.

For anyone going tomorrow, it is well worth going to, talk to the college reps and attend the seminars, some of them are really good. College reps from the big colleges are subject specific so can answer loads of your questions, any smaller colleges don't do much but hand out prospectus'.

Bring a bag, have questions ready and make the most of it, some people left very early and that to me is a waste of time.

And a boards member with no photos on here to the best of my knowledge??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Chuchoter wrote: »
    And a boards member with no photos on here to the best of my knowledge??

There's a lot you don't know about...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

It's a JK Chuchtoer! :P calm down, I'm not a stalker! :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

Went today, i thought it was great! was talking to a Law professor from UCD for about 10mins, really nice and i really want to do law now! didnt get any free stuff though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Raqndomer

Was there today and spent ages talking to a Proffesor from the Dental School in Trinity. She ended up giving me her number and offering to show me around the school anytime I want! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Thought it was a really good day, went to a talk about studying abroad...oh the ideas I was getting!!!

Advertisement