Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish BF3 Servers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

boo - urns!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭SniperPaddy

IRISH SERVER CRAGGY-ISLAND is back up

with a 64-slot BF3 :D

Craggy-Island IRISH BF3 Server

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/55ec134f-503f-4401-95cd-b4fc61da07b9/Craggy-Island-IRISH-BF3-Server/

We have a core group of 20 Irish players and are recruiting for a small club of gamers who are too busy to dedicate to a clan.

We also have a 16-slot match server and a teamspeak server
    Our website http://craggy-island.net/ is still under construction and we will notify you, in-game, when ready.

MATCH TONIGHT AT 9pm

We are hosting a mixed mode match tonight at 9pm GMT and the Section 18 guys are going to visit. It should be a blast

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/55ec134f-503f-4401-95cd-b4fc61da07b9/Craggy-Island-IRISH-BF3-Server/

TEAMSPEAK: teamspeak3.i3d.net:10447

For tonight we are running 32 slots and cycling 6 maps; 3 city and 3 terrain

MP_001;Grand Bazaar rush x2
    MP_Subway;Operation Metro conquest x1
    MP_011;Seine Crossing rush x2
    MP_018;Kharg Island conquest x1
    MP_007;Caspian Border rush x2
    MP_012;Operation Firestorm conquest x1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I was on Craggy tonight, just saw this thread now, looks like everyone bugged off to bed, good server though and a very enjoyable game this evening, I'll be back on again :)

Clareman wrote: »
    I was on Craggy tonight, just saw this thread now, looks like everyone bugged off to bed, good server though and a very enjoyable game this evening, I'll be back on again :)

Great to have you last night, Clareman. I believe I shared a helicopter with you a few times ;)
    You missed the banter on TS. Everyone stayed on one channel so it was very entertaining. Monday nights are a regular session and we will organize two more during the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 plaguemarine 11

Will there be a game on this weekend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Will there be a game on this weekend ?

I presume you're talking about Craggy....hopefully we'll get people on every night at least...add me to your friends if you like or stick Craggy in your favorites.

Have to say...Kharg Island on rush is absolutely awesome...I think I even prefer it to conquest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    I presume you're talking about Craggy....hopefully we'll get people on every night at least...add me to your friends if you like or stick Craggy in your favorites.

Have to say...Kharg Island on rush is absolutely awesome...I think I even prefer it to conquest.

Had a few Great games on Kharg Island with plenty of Boardies last night. The first phase is a nightmare when attacking but we managed it with only 1 ticket left.
    Will be back on tonight after so I hope to see ye there again.

Plaguemarine and heebusjeebus; you two were brilliant craic last night. Kharg on rush was intense.

Plague, that name suits you; you did some seriously good sniping in Kharg; it was impossible to uproot you.
    Every time I got knifed, it was heebusjeebus :eek:

We'll be on most nights. Monday and Wednesday look like regulars and Friday should be a blast.

Get onto TS. You will need version 3.
    teamspeak3.i3d.net:10447

Also join the Craggy-Island Platoon on Battlelog and keep track of planned matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Darkstar_IE

Plaguemarine and heebusjeebus; you two were brilliant craic last night. Kharg on rush was intense.

Plague, that name suits you; you did some seriously good sniping in Kharg; it was impossible to uproot you.
    Every time I got knifed, it was heebusjeebus :eek:

We'll be on most nights. Monday and Wednesday look like regulars and Friday should be a blast.

Get onto TS. You will need version 3.
    teamspeak3.i3d.net:10447

Also join the Craggy-Island Platoon on Battlelog and keep track of planned matches.

Yeah, great to see some familiar names, I think it was Plague who took me out from the top of the hill a couple of times last night ..

Thanks for joining Lads, hopefully see you back again soon .

Darkstar.

• Advertisement

I had a right time on there , I got some tags there up on that hill ( :) ) . I'll be on again as soon as I can .It was the best fun I've had online in a while .
    cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did some changes to the maps.

I think for Rush = Damavand Peak and Kharg Island.
    Also I'll switch Grand Bazaar back to Conquest.
    So maplist currently looks like this..any suggestions on changes are welcomed :)

Caspian Border - Conquest
    Grand Bazaar -Conquest
    Damavand Peak - Rush
    Operation Metro- Conquest
    Kharg Island - Rush
    Operation Firestorm -Conquest
    Seine Crossing - Conquest
    Teheran Highway - Conquest
    Noshahar Canals- Conquest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Myself and the lads in the platoon set up a server today with i3D hosting it.
    • 24 players
    • Hardcore!!!
    • Full rotation for the time being
    • Located in London, I get a ping of 30 to the server consistently
    • Set up for our (small) platoon, if you'd like to join the platoon just jump on the server and we can have a chat
      Server can be found here

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I know a few of the members of Craggy in the real world, we have our own TS server but i'll be on Craggy again, might even go on after QI in fact

I'm working tonigh so I won't be on till Sunday evening . Anyone for a game around 9 Sunday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Clareman wrote: »
    I know a few of the members of Craggy in the real world, we have our own TS server but i'll be on Craggy again, might even go on after QI in fact

I didn't know you played Clareman. Must drop by to complain about Timmy Dooley/Price of Parking/Your Unfair Modding.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Played all irish servers this week (i think) and the !para on multiplay is easily the best lag and hardware wise.

During the beta Killercreation were the best servers but Mulitplay far and away the best i have played on.

Eircom 7mb and Photocopier/Printer for a pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Details for servers need to be in the first post tbh or at least most of them should be there.

CRAGGY-ISLAND :D
    MONDAY NIGHT GAMING: BF3 AT 9pm

We are hosting a mixed mode match tonight at 9pm GMT and looking forward to seeing TIG and Section 18 guys.

TEAMSPEAK: teamspeak3.i3d.net:10447

For tonight we are increasing the Conquest slots to 40 and cycling 6 maps; 3 city and 3 terrain

MP_001;Grand Bazaar rush x2
    MP_Subway;Operation Metro conquest x1
    MP_011;Seine Crossing rush x2
    MP_018;Kharg Island conquest x1
    MP_007;Caspian Border rush x2
    MP_012;Operation Firestorm conquest x1[/QUOTE]

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Played all irish servers this week (i think) and the !para on multiplay is easily the best lag and hardware wise.

During the beta Killercreation were the best servers but Mulitplay far and away the best i have played on.

Eircom 7mb and Photocopier/Printer for a pc.

Please quote servers, times and providers.
    We had absolutely no lag issues with i3D so please establish your credibility before making sweeping, biased statements.
    For all we know, you could be a Multiplay shiller ;)

• Advertisement

I had a right time on there , I got some tags there up on that hill ( :) ) . I'll be on again as soon as I can .It was the best fun I've had online in a while .
    cheers lads

Too many were MY tags :)

Hope to see you on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I'll be there :)

My ID is ShamrockOverlord btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

I'm Abbeylanders.

In the US at the moment, but i'll join in and see what the ping is!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 st_jimmy

I'm ironMike90

DonalN wrote: »
    I'm Abbeylanders.

In the US at the moment, but i'll join in and see what the ping is!
    st_jimmy wrote: »
    I'm ironMike90
    Decryptor wrote: »
    My ID is ShamrockOverlord btw :)

Nice one lads. Good craic last night:D
    Join the Craggy-Island Platoon. You can keep track of planned matches.

Plaguemarine, last night, it was a distinct pleasure to snipe you off that roof :eek:

Join the Craggy-Island Platoon. You can keep track of planned matches.
    Done :)

Done :)

Coolio !!!
    {accepted} :D

Best game by far last night was the Conquest in Metro, in my opinion. First time getting over 4000 in a game :D

• Advertisement

Best game by far last night was the Conquest in Metro, in my opinion. First time getting over 4000 in a game :D
    Metro is class. People are starting to cop on to the choke points. It gets hairy there.

Advertisement