Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise; bean-to-cup machine for office of coffee drinkers!

• 06-09-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Looking for a bit of advise here on a coffee machine for an office which goes through a fair bit of coffee.

Probably 60/40 split of people who drink espresso vs milk-based coffee drinks.

Currently go through about 1kg of coffee a day (this will probably rise in the near future).

We currently have a Jura Impressa X7S, and looking to get a second machine; all advise welcome ;)

Bean to cup & dual boiler are about the only requirements I can think of off-hand.

The Jura does a reasonable job of the espresso - though favours the darker roasts.
    I'd hope for a machine which would give an overall nicer espresso.
    I'm not entirely sure of a budget at this point -- though leasing would be preferable.

I'm sure there's a tonne of other information I should probably include - but can't think of it for now.

Advertisement