Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traditional student 2004-7, need detailed transcript

Options
  • 06-09-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

I am planning to validate my primary degree from UCD for use abroad. The thing is I was a traditional student, and from Student Desk I can only get a traditional transcript where the individual courses/modules are not listed. I need a personal transcript where all my core courses and, specifically for third year, the elective modules are listed since the "calendar pages" on Student Desk contain all modules offered, but you do not take all of them.

I have been on the Schools where I did my major subjects (I was on a joint major stream) and they say it is no problem to get this transcript from them, but now it is two weeks later, and they have not sent me anything nor have they told me there is a problem with the request.

Has anyone here gone through this process?

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement