Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value Garmin

Options
  • 06-09-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a Sat Nav for my husband for his birthday and have come across this one on Sale in H#rvey N#rman for 117 euro. Can someone tell me if this is a good deal

http://www.harveynorman.ie/garmin-nuvi-2300lt-gps.html

or recommend a good cheapish sat nav. The one thing i'd like it to have is lane assist.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

It's grand. Hard to say on the value but Harvey's have a good rep for problem solving.

It's a reasonably low to mid range Garmin but it looks to me like prices have moved upwards.

You could possibly get something a little cheaper as most of the features mentioned on this model are not implemented in Ireland for Garmin and may be slow arriving ~ lane assist and junction view to be precise ~ ergo a more basic model could actually work just as well.

But that said, it's fine he'll love it.

Advertisement