Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help TTC

Options
  • 06-09-2011 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi New to this.. I have been trying to concieve now with over a year and im so frustrated. I was put on clomid for 1 month and this stopped me ovulating altogether so they have now put me on menopur. Im on day 10 today went in for a scan and was told foliciles are not big enough so I have to go back on Thursday........Any one else with any simular stories Im so upset and it seems that Im so caught up on taking injections that Im forgetting about the sex biteek.gif which is kind of important.

Im so mean to my other half it feels like he doesnt understand when in fact he is so good..... How can I get myself out of this bad mood I seem tobe constantly in

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Joanie37 wrote: »
    Hi New to this.. I have been trying to concieve now with over a year and im so frustrated. I was put on clomid for 1 month and this stopped me ovulating altogether so they have now put me on menopur. Im on day 10 today went in for a scan and was told foliciles are not big enough so I have to go back on Thursday........Any one else with any simular stories Im so upset and it seems that Im so caught up on taking injections that Im forgetting about the sex biteek.gif which is kind of important.

Im so mean to my other half it feels like he doesnt understand when in fact he is so good..... How can I get myself out of this bad mood I seem tobe constantly in

Stick with it. I went on ovulation induction in june, overstimulated on clomid the first cycle so was cancelled, and we were really bummed. second clomid cycle went ahead so it was the first completed cycle and didnt work. Third time lucky(but it was on the verge of being cancelled as there were 3 follicles) Im 4 weeks pregnant. :)

If that hadnt happened, I would be starting on the injections too and I was quite optomistic as there seemed to be better overall results than clomid.

There is another TTC'er on the chat thread thats due to start injections this week, why not introduce yourself there - you will get a lot of support from the gang there and you can share experiences :)

Best of luck on thursday, hope you have a couple of nice big fat follicles ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭longinforababy

hi, sorry your having trouble, know how you feel re that, 8 years trying ourselves.
    Hence when I am feeling sorry for myself I end up with 0 interest in dtd!

Talk to your OH, share anxieties etc... hope it all works out and great tip about getting to know others doing injections etc... we have not started injections for iui yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Joanie37

Im a bit fed up again. Im on day 9 of menupur so Ill get my injection to trigger on tuesday if all is good. When do you just give up Im due to get married in August next year so I dont no what to do I dont care if Im due on the day its really about what everyone else thinks its so frustrating :(. Some times life suks

Advertisement