Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women of Kerry TTC

Options
  • 06-09-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi New to this.. I have been trying to concieve now with over a year and im so frustrated. I was put on clomid for 1 month and this stopped me ovulating altogether so they have now put me on menopur. Im on day 10 today went in for a scan and was told foliciles are not big enough so I have to go back on Thursday........Any one else with any simular stories Im so upset and it seems that Im so caught up on taking injections that Im forgetting about the sex biteek.gif which is kind of important.

Im so mean to my other half it feels like he doesnt understand when in fact he is so good..... How can I get myself out of this bad mood I seem tobe constantly in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Joanie i feel you would get more of a response if you posted this in another thread...maybe the Ladies Lounge...or a health forum thread....
    Joanie would you be able to speak to your other half explaining how you feel, or to your doctor, who might be able to advice you on this matter and point you to a support group....i think you have made the first step by asking for help and advice here ,

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Joanie37 wrote: »
    Hi New to this.. I have been trying to concieve now with over a year and im so frustrated. I was put on clomid for 1 month and this stopped me ovulating altogether so they have now put me on menopur. Im on day 10 today went in for a scan and was told foliciles are not big enough so I have to go back on Thursday........Any one else with any simular stories Im so upset and it seems that Im so caught up on taking injections that Im forgetting about the sex biteek.gif which is kind of important.

Im so mean to my other half it feels like he doesnt understand when in fact he is so good..... How can I get myself out of this bad mood I seem tobe constantly in

You should visit the Trying for a Baby board http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1091
    Now that I've found it I'm off there to! :)

Advertisement