Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never ending Galway story......

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Me again!

A medical card that entitles the owner to a complimentary trolly from Podge Conneely and a ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

...free shot in club k, while several slutty girls are....

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭parrai

....knockin back turps posing as wodka that blew the head off....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Cleahaigh

The End.

Cleahaigh wrote: »
    The End.

of cleahaighs pint as he sat there with his fly down after coming back from the jacks with a .......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

curried coleslaw Snackbox and a jar of Sudo Cream to clear up......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

the redness on Nora's árse from the cryptosporidium scour she got, when she accidently thought a glass of Galway tap water was a glass of poteen from....

scholar007 wrote: »
    the redness on Nora's árse from the cryptosporidium scour she got, when she accidently thought a glass of Galway tap water was a glass of poteen from....

a bottle that came ashore at silverstrand with a letter in it addressed to.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Seamus the dwarf who then proceeded to...

Seamus the dwarf who then proceeded to...

get into the bottle and set afloat in search of....,

• Advertisement

Salthill, but the Hurricane blew him off course and he ended up in the Claddagh where he encountered monster white birds with big.....

scholar007 wrote: »
    Salthill, but the Hurricane blew him off course and he ended up in the Claddagh where he encountered monster white birds with big.....

...opinions on Galway women but that all changed when Michael D Higgins said that he........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

ErnieBert wrote: »
    ...opinions on Galway women but that all changed when Michael D Higgins said that he........

really shouldn't be there and then a supermacs bouncer...

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

started raping about how he has been dodging bullets in castlepark hood! for 25 years and is grateful of...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

...Philadelphia Cheese! But then a bus came...

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

A growing dampness drew his attention down to a large white dog who had honoured his new runners with toilet duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

He watched in horror as the dog realised a wave of liquid sh1t. Its downward flight seemed to happen in slow motion speckling all within a 2 foot radius. The dog, clearly relieved to have discharged his toxic cargo, turned to examine his work.

when suddenly Johnny wrong legs shuffled up and asked him for some......

...kebab but was invited to Monroes to see a large....

pub on a corner and one of the sisters grim on her bike telling some corpo lads that she wants dominick street and ravens terrace pedestrianised immediately because she wants to be able to cycle between claddagh and shantalla without having to encounter.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭lookinbusy

MacCambridges delivery van man...

lookinbusy wrote: »
    MacCambridges delivery van man...

who's canvassing for Dana who's

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Me again! wrote: »
    who's canvassing for Dana who's

the blistering neanderthal with the sneer of a thousand snakes who boldly canvasses where no mere mortal has ever canvassed before...I'll tell you who, it was..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭squonk

Panthro wrote: »
    the blistering neanderthal with the sneer of a thousand snakes who boldly canvasses where no mere mortal has ever canvassed before...I'll tell you who, it was..

..Gray Mitchell! Once he heard he'd won, Michael D declared that Friday night would be Galway night in the Aras so he'll be modeling the place on the Roisin with the free bands upstairs and he'll be building a small place out the side housing a Monroe's Pizza Cabin & an Aras brance of Vinnies. Everyone from Galway gets in free except...

Fidelma Healy eames who is calling for a recount of Gay Michells vote because she saw ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Me again! wrote: »
    Fidelma Healy eames who is calling for a recount of Gay Michells vote because she saw ....

.... that he got more votes than anyone expected. After complaining to the Gardaí about the scandal, they sent her down to the....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

Cellar for a quick pint so as...

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

not to disturb Martin MyGuinness the Dragon slayer who was about to ...

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

score a goal for Galway United but ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

ErnieBert wrote: »
    score a goal for Galway United but ....

...then realised that Galway United don't score goals, that was soooo 1990's...

Advertisement