Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never ending Galway story......

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

...so he took off all his clothes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

and said chick, will ya shave off all me body hair so I can go and join all the sun bathers in Ballyloughane which Terry has had cleaned up by the Corpo lads and with the new tap that has been installed, I can also wash me....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Mickey, which.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

...is funny because I recently had a.....

an awful time trying to get Dinny Connolly to join me for a drink, he told me he is off it for good this time and then out of nowhere appeared.......

• Advertisement

Sheamus the dwarf who proceeded to rob my wallet, well i ran after him only to be confronted by......

what looked like the ghost of Una Taffe surrounded by 50 mangy mutts but then when the drink related mist cleared from my eyes I saw it was......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

.... Nick Leeson who recently discovered that...

Bearings bank are back looking for blood and they wont hesitate in..........

paying over €500,000 yo yos a year to get the best..........

• Advertisement
Advertisement