Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand Your order is high above the dispatch limit for your country?

Options
  • 06-09-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

So i go to order a pc and i get "Your order is high above the dispatch limit for your country. Please contact our hotline!"

WOW i thought alot of people here ordered from hardwareversand without any issues.

Could you guys let me know why i am getting this message pictures of build below.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

At €2300 they probably want to make sure all is in order before sending such an expensive order.

I doubt theirs any limit like you see on some of the sellers on Amazon....I don't know....you'll have to ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Some of the stuff you ordered is also out of stock which is why they probably want you to contact them... One rule here is to not order anything from hwvs which isn't in stock (doesn't have the green bars).

I guess you'll only really find out once you contact them.

I ordered about a 1200eur build from them 2 weeks ago and got everything last week without any hassle and everything works fine... Though everything I ordered was in stock.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Could also be an issue with the case - its a special order part, flippin' huge and weighs a ton to boot. Could be the sheer size and weight of it puts it in big-panel-TV territory for delivery, and AFAIK HWVS won't sell them outside of Germany due to those size/weight issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Not sure its a weight issue. My order came in over 2400 and 55kg and it shipped without issue. I'd say it cost them a lot more that €30 too :)

Ring them they're friendly, and the ladies sound kinda hot.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

HWVS ladies... *drools* :D

It must be the case, its special order (you can tell by the orange bars on the stock meter)

• Advertisement
Advertisement