Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Braodband set up in house for free???

• 06-09-2011 11:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5

I have just moved into my house which was rented. It has sky one for free and a few other channels (e4 rte etc). I know sky1 is a subscription channel so was a bit surprised. The UPC box still seems to be connected and also broadband as I plugged in a router to check it and there is approx 20mb broadband.

I don't think this was my last tenant not closing their subscription as it has been this way over a year.

What has my last tenant done to get this free? Sounds dodgy anyway. Should I call UPC??? Don't want them turning up at the door over it

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Surely you don't need an anonymous poster on boards.ie to advise you that you should regularise this situation as soon as possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Tell UPC to disconnect it. That's all the advice that's going to be allowed here.

Advertisement