Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LETs School - 2 Jr Inf places free!

• 07-09-2011 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

A family member asked me to post this as they heard the School needs to fill the places to make up their numbers as Jr and Senior Infants are separate for first time this year. There were (at least) 2 places free as of earlier today.

The School is fantastic it is at the end of Fr. Russell Rd, a stones throw from Raheen/Dooradoyle in the grounds of Mungret College but feels like it's in the heart of the countryside with green fields and lots of huge trees all around.

LETs is very low profile for some reason - I believe the Project School has a waiting list that's years long and here's an alternative that nobody seems to have heard of. It's also a nice size, has no uniforms and Kids get to call their Teachers by their first names!

- Please pass this on if you know of anyone who might have a Child in Creche as they thought it was too late to enroll in Primary etc - would obviously save them a small fortune!

PS Mods - I hope this is ok here and that it will be helpful to a couple of families and the school etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is that the Limerick Educate Together School, or have I the wrong acronym?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Fantastic school, great facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Must mention this to my Sis as she had been looking for my Niece - Any update on places left?

This is a religion free zone is it? - No harm, no harm at all.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mango Joe wrote: »
    This is a religion free zone is it? - No harm, no harm at all.

There are no "religion free" schools in this country. What Educate Together schools do is teach the children about different religions, rather than proselytizing and inculcating children in a particular religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

There are no "religion free" schools in this country. What Educate Together schools do is teach the children about different religions, rather than proselytizing and inculcating children in a particular religion.

Wikipedia has a detailed World Religions page here - Too many to count, but I'm sure our local one true God is at least in the top ten :D

- Being in possession of all the facts is a pretty good basis for informed decision making allright......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement