Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with touch.boards.ie

Options
  • 07-09-2011 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭

Tried to post a bargain alert from my phone (android) and it wouldn't let me. Kept telling me to add a prefix to the thread even though I had already selected one. I tried with 3 different prefixes and still had the same problem.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi ShaneU.

I just tried to create a Help Desk thread myself using touch.boards.ie and I you are dead right - even though a Prefix is already selected, something somewhere doesn't seem to understand a Prefix has already been selected.

I will raise this as an issue with the developers, but I cannot say how long it will be before the problem is fixed.

I will close this thread now because there's nothing more that can be done about it at this time except to add it to the list of things to work on, but thank you for bringing it to our attention.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement