Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 beta predict the date thread

Options
  • 07-09-2011 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

Lets see who gets the closest to the actual date of the beta.

I am going to say *shakes magic 8 ball*

13th of september

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I can't tell you a Beta Date, because I don't know a Beta Date.

That and you touch yourself at night. That's the real root of the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

thursday 15th september

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

More information on the beta date: http://www.origin.com/uk/BF3_beta_date_released

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Friday 16th September. A weekend, so people have loads of time to get on it right off the bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Don't people who have medal of honour get early access or something like that?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Burgo wrote: »
    Don't people who have medal of honour get early access or something like that?

By 48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Tuesday, 13th ( Xbox LIVE updates itself every tuesday)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Is it the limited edition i need for beta access and early access when released?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gearheart

Dcully wrote: »
    Is it the limited edition i need for beta access and early access when released?

no cully u get early access with MOH and all preorders as far as I no. as for the beta release mid septemeber friday 23rd

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I have the normal version pre ordered in gamestop bricks and mortar, i might pre order the limited edition on origin.
    As much as i cant wait for BF3 the Red Orchestra 2 beta has me by the balls right now, full release is next week :)
    Simply fantastic game,RO2 and BF3 should keep me in fps heaven for a long time :)

• Advertisement

I have the normal version pre ordered in gamestop bricks and mortar, i might pre order the limited edition on origin.
    Aye. Pre-ordered the limited edition on Origin last night for €50 - will get all the parts by pre-ordering that way. Does anyone remember how much was BFBC2 when pre-ordered though Steam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

the_syco wrote: »
    Aye. Pre-ordered the limited edition on Origin last night for €50 - will get all the parts by pre-ordering that way. Does anyone remember how much was BFBC2 when pre-ordered though Steam?

Off the top of my head i think it was €15 -€20

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

I can 100% say the 26th or 27th it will start 4 weeks before the release . DICE always has betas 4 week before release like MoH and BFBC2.

I'm thinking the 18th. This Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭MichealKenny

20th of October ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

As long as there is no memory leak i don't care. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

I can 100% say the 26th or 27th it will start 4 weeks before the release . DICE always has betas 4 week before release like MoH and BFBC2.

look i was right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

29th September ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

beta is now live

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭doOh

screw it, ive preordered on origin to get early beta access and didnt get key yet ;/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

doOh wrote: »
    screw it, ive preordered on origin to get early beta access and didnt get key yet ;/

And you won't, that offer ended September 25th.

i preordered 21st ....

Should be good then, just a matter of waiting.

Right ... 48 hours before everyone else ... lets say 36 left ;/

Advertisement