Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odds and ends, the very last of my airsoft stuff

Options
  • 07-09-2011 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭

ok so this is the VERY last of my airsoft gear, will do deals if you buy stuff together and anything unsold will be binned

AGM m21 springer with 1 hicap, good decent starter rifle if your thinking about sniping, 25 euro

china springer shotgun, no shells,TM type shells work, 15 euro

JG aug, no internals, basically only a shell of a civvy aug, barrel and hop are present, nothing in reciever but complete upper reciever, perfect for converting military version or building another variant 25 euro.

uzi fun aeg, one of those cheap mini aeg's , no battery connector, 5 euro

broken sig springer pistol, slide is missing and all of its contents, free

manuals for: jg aug, TM p90, kjw m9, free

M4 front sight and hopup unit, u shaped piece from the front of the hop missing but it seems to work, free

MP5 fforegrip flashlight, not tested but working when i left it, €5
    AGM M14 rail, missing screw, €5

M4 stubby silencer, threads bent one one end so 1 endcap was removed and the packing taken out, makes the rifle a bit louder, €5 like http://hobbyeshop.com/eshop/images/Element-Stubby-Silencer(BK)_02.jpg

2 mini batteries, 1 is an intellect 1400 mah, the other is a chinese 1100, both 8.4v, condition unknown, tenner each or 15 for 2.

Falan goggles, good condition light scratches, 15 euro, same as http://seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=694&sub=9&subcat=Eye%20Protection

AK74 and M4 Hicaps, €10 each

strike systems mp7/ mag dropleg, the dropleg platform is missing because i had them belt mounted, the holster is pretty good for any large pistol and the mag pouch is good for 2 pistol or mp5 mags,an mp5k could possibly be worked to fit the holster €10 each or 15 for the pair

set of knee and shoulder pads,shoulder pads are fine and used very little, knee pads were modified for a larger leg but should be easily reverted if wanted, 15 euro the lot.

begadi chest rig, good condition, same as http://seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=1100&catid=4 20 euros.

Chinese Vest, again extended for larger person but doesnt effect fitting for smaller person same as http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/vest-29-swat-type-b-od.html

Large black POLICE nametape, to suit the back of a swat vest, dunno where this one came from €5

3 chinese chargers,2 mini and one large battery,5 a piece or 10 for the lot

begadi hard case, handle a little loose, very large begadi hard case, dunno the exact the dimensions but i could fit the m21 into it and an m4 with room for some pistols, only thing i was never able to fit was a full lenght m16 with full stock each latch independantly locked along with 2 independant case locks, have lost the keys for the latch locks and one is locked, but the main one is there, 35 euros if can find the keys and 25 if i cant.

That is just about everything ive been able to find of my airsofting collection, will post at buyers expense

Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Offer asking €25 + €10 P&P
    JG aug, no internals, basically only a shell of a civvy aug, barrel and hop are present, nothing in reciever but complete upper reciever, perfect for converting military version or building another variant 25 euro.

Also offer asking €5

Also offer asking €15
    2 mini batteries, 1 is an intellect 1400 mah, the other is a chinese 1100, both 8.4v, condition unknown, tenner each or 15 for 2.

Also offer asking €10

So to confirm that asking on several items + €10 P&P

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Where are you based? Interested in the m21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

I am based in gorey

@Deburca: Deal PM inbound.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭lovebirds

How much p&p for the silencer would it fit a m4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Any pics of the case?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭huggygtir

offer askin and p&p if falls through

lovebirds wrote: »
    How much p&p for the silencer would it fit a m4

under a fiver i would guess.

will get case pics later on today or tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭thegrayson

Also interested in the Aug parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

weeder wrote: »
    AGM m21 springer with 1 hicap, good decent starter rifle if your thinking about sniping, 25 euro
    any pics? offer €20 picked up

ill take the silencer for 5 plus P&P would it fit M4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Hi Weeder I will also take the M4 front sight and hopup unit, u shaped piece from the front of the hop missing but it seems to work, free
    You can send it along with the other stuff if you dont mind please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

offer asking on the case keys not important

• Registered Users Posts: 45 MarcinBiegan

Im interested in the M4 highcaps where are you based and how many do you have?? and in what condition are they??

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭jack_flynn

How much for stubby silencer

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭jack_flynn

How much for stubby silencer

huggygtir wrote: »

offer askin and p&p if falls through

Sold to deburca sorry
    mps oshea wrote: »
    any pics? offer €20 picked up
    will get you some, happy to let it go for 20.
    lovebirds wrote: »
    ill take the silencer for 5 plus P&P would it fit M4
    cant say for sure, think i had it on an m16 but your gun could be different, deal if you still want it.
    DeBurca wrote: »
    Hi Weeder I will also take the M4 front sight and hopup unit, u shaped piece from the front of the hop missing but it seems to work, free
    You can send it along with the other stuff if you dont mind please
    no problem
    grapeape wrote: »
    offer asking on the case keys not important
    ok, you do understand one of the locks will have to be broken to get it to open though?
    Im interested in the M4 highcaps where are you based and how many do you have?? and in what condition are they??
    only 1, based in gorey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

[/QUOTE]How much for stubby silencer[/QUOTE]
    M4 stubby silencer, threads bent one one end so 1 endcap was removed and the packing taken out, makes the rifle a bit louder, €5 like http://hobbyeshop.com/eshop/images/Element-Stubby-Silencer(BK)_02.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Sold to deburca sorry

will get you some, happy to let it go for 20.

cant say for sure, think i had it on an m16 but your gun could be different, deal if you still want it.

no problem
    ok, you do understand one of the locks will have to be broken to get it to open though?

only 1, based in gorey
    Yeah thats no bother mate i can try my case keys or pick it drop me a pm when you get a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭buckeye89

ok so this is the VERY last of my airsoft gear, will do deals if you buy stuff together and anything unsold will be binned

china springer shotgun, no shells,TM type shells work, 15 euro

uzi fun aeg, one of those cheap mini aeg's , no battery connector, 5 euro

broken sig springer pistol, slide is missing and all of its contents, free

manuals for: jg aug, TM p90, kjw m9, free

M4 front sight and hopup unit, u shaped piece from the front of the hop missing but it seems to work, free

AGM M14 rail, missing screw, €5

Falan goggles, good condition light scratches, 15 euro, same as http://seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=694&sub=9&subcat=Eye%20Protection

AK74 and M4 Hicaps, €10 each

strike systems mp7/ mag dropleg, the dropleg platform is missing because i had them belt mounted, the holster is pretty good for any large pistol and the mag pouch is good for 2 pistol or mp5 mags,an mp5k could possibly be worked to fit the holster €10 each or 15 for the pair

set of knee and shoulder pads,shoulder pads are fine and used very little, knee pads were modified for a larger leg but should be easily reverted if wanted, 15 euro the lot.

begadi chest rig, good condition, same as http://seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=1100&catid=4 20 euros.

Chinese Vest, again extended for larger person but doesnt effect fitting for smaller person same as http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/vest-29-swat-type-b-od.html

Large black POLICE nametape, to suit the back of a swat vest, dunno where this one came from €5

begadi hard case, handle a little loose, very large begadi hard case, dunno the exact the dimensions but i could fit the m21 into it and an m4 with room for some pistols, only thing i was never able to fit was a full lenght m16 with full stock each latch independantly locked along with 2 independant case locks, have lost the keys for the latch locks and one is locked, but the main one is there, 35 euros if can find the keys and 25 if i cant.

That is just about everything ive been able to find of my airsofting collection, will post at buyers expense

Sean

Would u take 15 + p&p for the begadi chest rig? Also how many m4 mags do u have?

go 20? its only been used a handfull of times,only actually have one hicap,tell you what, ill do 25 plus P&P for the mag and rig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭buckeye89

go 20? its only been used a handfull of times,only actually have one hicap,tell you what, ill do 25 plus P&P for the mag and rig?
    Il give u 25 for the rig and mag but u pay postage? Do we have a deal?

go on then, pm sent.

are any of the chargers smart chargers ?

Advertisement