Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty box from Aldi

Options
  • 07-09-2011 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Today in Aldi I purchased a box of Purederm Spot Reducer Gel Patches for €2.99, so tonight I went to use the patches and the box is empty :eek:

I still have my receipt and I paid with my Visa Debit card, just wondering, if Aldi would do anything for me about the empty box?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Yes, replace it with a box of Purederm Spot Reducer Gel Patches, their customer service is one of the best around.

Seriously though, this is hardly worthy of its own thread. You don't have to post every little dilemma that dampens your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Yes, replace it with a box of Purederm Spot Reducer Gel Patches, their customer service is one of the best around.

Seriously though, this is hardly worthy of its own thread. You don't have to post every little dilemma that dampens your life.

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

:rolleyes: Why not ask them?

Life causes us to carry many crosses; hopefully you'll get this sorted without too much pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

dazed+confused Less of the smart alec stuff please

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 18,999 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Hi,

Today in Aldi I purchased a box of Purederm Spot Reducer Gel Patches for €2.99, so tonight I went to use the patches and the box is empty :eek:

I still have my receipt and I paid with my Visa Debit card, just wondering, if Aldi would do anything for me about the empty box?

Thanks.

Was it from a sealed box or open? I know whenever I buy stuff in open boxes, like Lemsip, I always check to make sure the full quantity are in it. If it was sealed you don't have the option but a quick shake will usually let you know if there's something inside or pick up a few to compare.

But I'd bring it back anyway, all they can say is no and if a few people have the same issue they may contact you. Usually for such a small amount they'll replace, just make sure to check the replacement;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Del2005 wrote: »
    Was it from a sealed box or open? I know whenever I buy stuff in open boxes, like Lemsip, I always check to make sure the full quantity are in it. If it was sealed you don't have the option but a quick shake will usually let you know if there's something inside or pick up a few to compare.

But I'd bring it back anyway, all they can say is no and if a few people have the same issue they may contact you. Usually for such a small amount they'll replace, just make sure to check the replacement;)
    It wasn't a sealed box so therefore if they say that I may have taken the items out of the box when I got home, even though I didn't, I have no way of proving it to them.

I'll phone them and see what they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Look, they have excellent customer service and it's only €2.99. Just go in and explain, or phone them. It's no big deal - honestly!!

Advertisement