Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Applications for fulltime

Options
  • 07-09-2011 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Went down tonight to sign up part time only to be told it's not on, it never was.

I went to the college two months ago, had a nice chat and decided it was the course for me. I was told that details will not be up till the 5th of September but not to worry and leave it till then...so i did. Anyways after giving up applying for courses as i'd found the one i wanted and had a great chat from the course runners it turns out on the day that they had never planed to run it at all. They even emailed me today to remind me to comedown for their part time evening and are even running info on the course on the bluebrick website.

What's the story with it, am i getting the run around?

Is it too late to find another course? DIT only do it full time which i could do but i never applied to the CAO because of what bluebrick and Tallaght had first told me.

am i up poop creek without a paddle?

Advertisement