Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4chan trolls a radio station

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

See the Oprah one?

OVER NINE THOUUUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

these guys are pretty determined. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Why is he still taking the calls if so many are pranks?

And secondly how in god's name is he getting away with that language and abuse? What time of the day is this being aired?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Why is he still taking the calls if so many are pranks?

And secondly how in god's name is he getting away with that language and abuse? What time of the day is this being aired?

It's aired at 10pm GMT, so 3pm in Texas or so.

This is where to listen to it live, or to download any old episodes.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost

I'm following the rss now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

"I'm twelve years old, and what is this?"

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

I'm thinking of doing the same thing as OP's video to the Adrian Kennedy Phone show "get it off your chest" thing..

I could stop laughing when I thought about playing that Fuc.k you Texas song on his show.. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Tinie wrote: »

The engineer's not bad either

Since this thread was started, I've been an avid listener to Ghost. Not for his advice, or his view on the world, but for the trolls.

DarkRazorZ is a guy on Twitter and who uploads the best bits of the show onto Youtube so you don't have to miss a thing. He also runs the Facebook fan site 'Melting Pot of Friendship' which is a famous quote from Ghost himself.
    I'm a melting pot of friendship! I'm a nice guy! *Cans.wav*

Sadly though, Ghost will be leaving this February for reasons we do not know yet. He is set to make a blog post about why he is leaving.
    The end is near. February will be my last month @BlogTalkRadio. Will have a blog later w/ more detail. #ThanksForTheMemories #IDidItForYou

Speculation is that he does not want to renew his contract with Blogtalkradio and will simply move to another website for his broadcasts. Others believe he could no longer handle the new forms of trolling (People have been splicing his voice and using it to call other BTR radio stations, for example).

One thing is for certain, should he leave the internet airwaves, he will be sadly missed.

• Advertisement

Since this thread was started, I've been an avid listener to Ghost. Not for his advice, or his view on the world, but for the trolls.

DarkRazorZ is a guy on Twitter and who uploads the best bits of the show onto Youtube so you don't have to miss a thing. He also runs the Facebook fan site 'Melting Pot of Friendship' which is a famous quote from Ghost himself.

Sadly though, Ghost will be leaving this February for reasons we do not know yet. He is set to make a blog post about why he is leaving.

Speculation is that he does not want to renew his contract with Blogtalkradio and will simply move to another website for his broadcasts. Others believe he could no longer handle the new forms of trolling (People have been splicing his voice and using it to call other BTR radio stations, for example).

One thing is for certain, should he leave the internet airwaves, he will be sadly missed.

February: the month the cans fell silent.

He's been looking at tinychat and other other ways of broadcasting so he might be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

02:40 ........

CHOCOLAAAATE!!!.jpg

****ing LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Thank Christ i havn't been the only person in Ireland listening to Ghost on a consistent basis!!

"I NEVER SAID THAT GODDAMNIT AAAHHHH CANS.WAV"

Rud wrote: »
    Thank Christ i havn't been the only person in Ireland listening to Ghost on a consistent basis!!

"I NEVER SAID THAT GODDAMNIT AAAHHHH CANS.WAV"

From Ghost's blog, it says the reason he will stop broadcasting is due to some people trying to get information on him.

Some people have been releasing some dox on the internet claiming to be Ghost. He denies it is him, but fears that someday they will get him.

Ghost is asking people to get information on these people who are publicly posting information of people's personal information.

http://ghostpolitics.blogspot.com

From Ghost's blog, it says the reason he will stop broadcasting is due to some people trying to get information on him.

Some people have been releasing some dox on the internet claiming to be Ghost. He denies it is him, but fears that someday they will get him.

Ghost is asking people to get information on these people who are publicly posting information of people's personal information.

http://ghostpolitics.blogspot.com

Celticbronies info and facebook page are linked in the comments on his blog, he's the one tried to dox him

Celticbrony seems to be a bit of a cünt alright.Hopefully he starts up another show and the trolls do their thing again with the splices and so on,rather than trying to totally fück Ghost over to the point that he packs it all in

Rud wrote: »
    Celticbrony seems to be a bit of a cünt alright.Hopefully he starts up another show and the trolls do their thing again with the splices and so on,rather than trying to totally fück Ghost over to the point that he packs it all in

Celticbronys splices are comical though, he made the ghost files and epic ghost time ones. Pity he stared that crap.

Ghost will be back this Baller Friday! CelticBrony's dox were put online, lots of pizza was sent to his house, so everything is good again.

Ghost will be back this Baller Friday! CelticBrony's dox were put online, lots of pizza was sent to his house, so everything is good again.

Spread it around like wildfire, it's just a freakin click!

GODDAMNIT ENGINEER AAHHHH CANS.WAV

• Advertisement

Stop callin me ghostler

Have any of you voted for Ghost in the Shorty Awards?

http://shortyawards.com/ghostpolitics

You do need an active Twitter account, and votes only count once. But he's 2nd now, about 80 votes away from 1st!

I think he can win it.

You do need an active Twitter account, and votes only count once. But he's 2nd now, about 80 votes away from 1st!

I think he can win it.

Yeah, reason was because i love Ham. The melting pot of friendship page has around 6000 followers, so does ghost. I'm surprised he's not well out in first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Why does he keep this show up, by the way?

I think he can win it.

I see you got a twitter shout out Friday. I was the one he said here we go with the Granny jokes again.

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Why does he keep this show up, by the way?

It's a bit of a mystery. He's either a troll himself or a masochist.

derfderf wrote: »
    I see you got a twitter shout out Friday. I was the one he said here we go with the Granny jokes again.

Did I? I lost connection throughout the shoutouts. Damn router!

I must replay the episode! Will listen out for the granny joke.

Did I? I lost connection throughout the shoutouts. Damn router!

I must replay the episode! Will listen out for the granny joke.

He didn't say it, he copped on. Twitter name was migraine_east_ed.

• Advertisement

Ghost is having his final TCR show tomorrow.

http://pastebin.com/VxQw4M9j
    TO ALL WHO APPRECIATED TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO,

I first started this show in hopes of empowering minds, provoking thought and light (and I do mean light) entertainment. But the latest chains of events in recent months has proven to me that I'm accomplishing nothing of the sort. TCR's (True Capitalist Radio) success has culminated into the equivalent of "My Little Pony" man-child "fandom." A community not made of mostly Capitalists, but that of tard-like autistics that parody what is broadcasted and mimic what is said.

It truly pains me to see that the over 4 years of time, energy and effort has paid off into nothing more than being interpreted as "fandom!" I'm talking about you simpletons who wrap your lives around make-believe, and spend hours, energy and dollars on childish scholastic hobbies and toys; all while you make excuses for avoiding responsibility. As opposed to the substance, information and knowledge I put forth for everyone absolutely free. Unfortunately, these "fandom" fanatics seem to be a big chunk of the "fan-base."

TCR is at the pinnacle of success! We average 12,000 LIVE LISTENS a broadcast and generate thousands of dollars a month from the broadcast. But I refuse to continue entertaining a group of "fans" that refuse to grow up, stop making excuses (Aspergers, Austism, Lazy, etc) and progress in life! The same individuals who use the Internet as a social pipeline to rekindle some kind of high school-like low level popularity status; instead of being productive in some kind of occupational and/or business capacity.

I will not SELLOUT to appease and entertain a demographic that the Taxpayers will probably end up flipping the bill for. I did this show with genuine intentions, never for the money. So with that said, the LAST SHOW will be this Friday (No Bull****, this is the last show). You can Thank the "characters" from the past and their newly found lackeys for being the straw that broke that camel's back.

The bright-side of all this is that I have a devoted group of Capitalist Army soldiers that understand that its about more than a show, character or a celebrity; its about Capitalism! Investments, business ventures and Capital is what we want; not some fantasy induced by word trickery and animation. I never needed to do this show, so why continue when I now hate doing it! I'm outta here!

@GhostPolitics

Long Live the Capitalist Army!

P.S. To "all" of the agitators (you know who you are by your actions), you'll know when you've heard from the Capitalist Army! HAHA

Advertisement