Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Case HWVS

Options
  • 07-09-2011 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all,

I ordered my build from HWVS last week as everything was in stock apart from the Fractal Design R3 case which was expected in stock on the 5th. Its expected stock date has since been updated to say "over 7 days". Does anyone know if it is easy to cancel and reorder my build with a different case? Or should I just be patient? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

It's not too difficult, i just called them myself to cancel the graphics card that was part of my order. First time i called i asked if they spoke english and the woman hung up but the second time i asked i got a guy who spoke english and he sorted everything really easily.

My item had the same issue, it had a delivery date and then changed to more then 7 days. Yesterday they sent me an email saying "The manufacturer did not communicate an expected date for the delivery of the ordered article".

It's possible that you could get the same email about your part. They told me i could wait and just hope the part comes into stock, cancel the part or whole order or replace the part with another item.

Since they didn't have another similar part in stock i opted to just cancel the card and get it elsewhere. I think that will speed up your order, its not nice to be left stuck in limbo wondering if a part will come into stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Stevie_D_D

Ah ok cool thanks for the info :) I'll give it til next Monday and if I haven't heard anything I'll ring them and change the case. Cheers :)

Advertisement