Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is L532?!

Options
  • 07-09-2011 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

It says on my timetable that it's in the library, I assume it's in JJ but where in JJ!?

THANKS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

5th floor, room 32 I think. If you go into the library, walk past the turnstyles on the right and past the tunnel to newman on the left, then in front will be a door out to a room with an elevator, which will take you up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Riveta

Cool thanks a million! I'll have a gooch for it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Swifty_N

Thanks for this. I take it L550 must be around there too. I would've been rooting around the Newman Building. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Yea, if you come through the Library tunnel from Newman, go through the double doors and turn left, there is another set of doors. Go through them and there is an elevator ( and stairs ) . Hop in the elevator, and go up to the 5th floor. It's a like a square layout. so walk around the square till you find your room.

Advertisement