Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relocation to Boyle 2012!

Options
  • 07-09-2011 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there looking like we will be relocating to Boyle or thereabouts next year. There is myself, husband and son - i am wondering is someone can give me some information.

The main concern I have is schools, we are not religious and after watching the Late Late show I am very nervous.:eek: We ideally would love the educate together option but I note there is no start up group yet and our son is due to commence school 2012. Has anyone any advice as to which school may be more practical for us.

If anyone has relocated to Boyle or in or around I would welcome their advice or tips.

Thank you for your time.
    LadyAlib
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 suarez9

St joeseph boys national school best and also nicest area in town warren and forest view in which to live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

don't worry too much about the religious aspect to Irish schools
    it is not forced upon children and parents can opt children out of all religion classes/activities
    in fact, the religion now taught is very enjoyable for the children as they get to do songs, art and drama

go in and talk to the principal of a few schools. best option.

Advertisement